Wavier & Liability Agreement to Hold Harmless and Assume All Risks and Responsibilities of Any Injuries or Damage of Any Kind.
I hereby verify that I am at least 18 Years Old. I understand that the practice of any martial arts can be dangerous and hazardous to myself and others, even if done and/or practiced properly, and that therefore Hi-Impact Training, LLC information contains elements that may cause extreme bodily harm or even death to myself or others.
I understand, accept, and agree that Hi-Impact Training, LLC’s sole role on this web site, is provision of information, and that no other promises or warrantees as to suitability or effectiveness of such information is given or implied regardless of any written, video, or audio encouragement or suggestions made by Hi-Impact Training, LLC’s might be interpreted.
I agree not to attempt, or to practice, any martial arts, tactics, techniques, moves, or exercises without the “in person” guidance of a fully experienced and qualified Martial Arts Instructor. I further agree and promise I will NOT, in any way, reveal, show, explain, or attempt to teach anything that is in any way connected with Hi-Impact Training, LLC.
Furthermore, I promise to conduct myself only in the most honorably responsible manner, in all respects, with anything associated in any way with Hi-Impact Training, LLC. And to always keep Safety of myself, and others, foremost.
I also agree to assume any and all responsibility and liability that might arise and, except for an act of willfully blatant gross negligence, to hold Hi-Impact Training, LLC and/or any of it’s agents, associates, employees, instructors, performers, producers, crew, web and/or any other venders and/or any personnel associated, in any way, directly or indirectly, with Hi-Impact Training, LLC, harmless for any acts or any failures to act.
Given the nature and content of the information (whether I realize it yet or not) that I am seeking from Hi-Impact Training, LLC I agree that the above is fair and reasonable and therefore, I will comply with this agreement.
Hi-Impact Training, LLC Terms of Service and Conditions
The services offered by Hi-Impact Training, LLC (“Hi-Impact Training, LLC ” or “we”) include the Hi-Impact Training, LLC website (the “Social Website”), customer websites using our social website platform, the Hi-Impact Training, LLC Internet messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Hi-Impact Training, LLC in connection with the Social Website (collectively, the “Company Services”). The Company Services are hosted in the U.S.
Hi-Impact Training, LLC may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Hi-Impact Training, LLC on the Social Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Company Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on Hi-Impact Training, LLC and that you provide to other Users. Your Hi-Impact Training, LLC profile may not include the following items: any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Hi-Impact Training, LLC Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Hi-Impact Training, LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Company Services by any person, please contact Hi-Impact Training, LLC.
Hi-Impact Training, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Company Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
1. Eligibility. Use of and Membership in the Company Services is void where prohibited. By using the Company Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 14 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Company Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
2. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Company Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member’s Account Settings page. Hi-Impact Training, LLC may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
3. Fees. You acknowledge that Hi-Impact Training, LLC reserves the right to charge for the Company Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If Hi-Impact Training, LLC terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
4. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Hi-Impact Training, LLC immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Illegal Use by Members. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Company Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Social Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Company Services.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on Hi-Impact Training, LLC.
a. Hi-Impact Training, LLC does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post to the Company Services. After posting your Content to the Company Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Company Services, you hereby grant to Hi-Impact Training, LLC a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the Company Services.
Without this license, Hi-Impact Training, LLC would be unable to provide the Company Services. For example, without the right to modify Member Content, Hi-Impact Training, LLC would not be able to digitally compress music files that Members submit or otherwise format Content to satisfy technical requirements, and without the right to publicly perform Member Content, Hi-Impact Training, LLC could not allow Users to listen to music posted by Members. The license you grant to Hi-Impact Training, LLC is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Hi-Impact Training, LLC ), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Hi-Impact Training, LLC is not required to pay you for the use on the Company Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that Hi-Impact Training, LLC is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Company Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Company Services are global in reach). This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from the Company Services. The license does not grant Hi-Impact Training, LLC the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant Hi-Impact Training, LLC the right to distribute your Content outside of the Company Services.
b. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Company Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Company Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Company Services.
c. The Company Services contain Content of Hi-Impact Training, LLC (“Hi-Impact Training, LLC Content”). Hi-Impact Training, LLC Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Hi-Impact Training, LLC owns and retains all rights in the Hi-Impact Training, LLC Content and the Company Services. Hi-Impact Training, LLC hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Hi-Impact Training, LLC Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Social Website and using the Company Services.
d. The Company Services contain Content of Users and other Hi-Impact Training, LLC licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Company Services.
7. Content Posted.
a. Hi-Impact Training, LLC may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of Hi-Impact Training, LLC violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. Hi-Impact Training, LLC assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Company Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time Hi-Impact Training, LLC chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Company Services, Hi-Impact Training, LLC nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
b. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the Company Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. Hi-Impact Training, LLC does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Hi-Impact Training, LLC prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Hi-Impact Training, LLC . Hi-Impact Training, LLC makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
c. Hi-Impact Training, LLC has the right to make regular changes and updates to the website. This may include but is not limited to bug fixes, new applications, rewording of text, the removal of features and/or services, and/or the addition of content in the form of tools, links, or graphical content. These chances are done remotely and often without notice.
8. Content/Activity Prohibited. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Company Services. Hi-Impact Training, LLC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Hi-Impact Training, LLC ‘s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Company Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of Hi-Impact Training, LLC :
a. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
b. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
c. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
d. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
e. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
f. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
g. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
h. involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
i. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
j. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
k. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
l. involves inappropriate commercial activities and/or sales such as misleading contests, sweepstakes, faulty advertising, or pyramid schemes;
m. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
n. for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Social Website and through your use of the Company Services. Hi-Impact Training, LLC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Hi-Impact Training, LLC ‘s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
1. criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
2. advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Company Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Company Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Hi-Impact Training, LLC reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which Hi-Impact Training, LLC deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Company Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Hi-Impact Training, LLC , but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Hi-Impact Training, LLC $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the Company Services;
3. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
4. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Company Services or the networks or services connected to the Company Services;
5. attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
6. using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
7. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
8. using any information obtained from the Company Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person; or
9. using the Company Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
9.a Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Hi-Impact Training, LLC to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to Hi-Impact Training, LLC by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Company Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Company Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
10. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Hi-Impact Training, LLC Members. Hi-Impact Training, LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
12. Disclaimers. Hi-Impact Training, LLC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Social Website or in connection with the Company Services, whether caused by Users of the Company Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Company Services. Profiles created and posted by Members on the Social Website may contain links to other websites. Hi-Impact Training, LLC is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Hi-Impact Training, LLC . Inclusion of any linked website on the Company Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Hi-Impact Training, LLC . When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Hi-Impact Training, LLC takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Social Website or through the Company Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Hi-Impact Training, LLC is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Company Services. Hi-Impact Training, LLC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Hi-Impact Training, LLC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Company Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Company Services. Under no circumstances shall Hi-Impact Training, LLC be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Company Services, attendance at a Hi-Impact Training, LLC event, from any Content posted on or through the Company Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Company Services, whether online or offline. The Company Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and Hi-Impact Training, LLC expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Hi-Impact Training, LLC cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Company Services.
13. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Hi-Impact Training, LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Hi-Impact Training, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Hi-Impact Training, LLC ‘S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Hi-Impact Training, LLC FOR THE Company Services DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
14. U.S. Export Controls. Software available in connection with the Company Services (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Company Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
15. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Company Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, USA, or the state/province chosen by Hi-Impact Training, LLC without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of Massachusetts, or the state/province chosen by Hi-Impact Training, LLC Either Hi-Impact Training, LLC or you may demand that any dispute between Hi-Impact Training, LLC and you about or involving the Company Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Boston Massachusetts, or the state/province chosen by Hi-Impact Training, LLCprovided that the foregoing shall not prevent Hi-Impact Training, LLC from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Hi-Impact Training, LLC , its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Company Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the Social Website or through the Company Services causes Hi-Impact Training, LLC to be liable to another.
17. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Social Website or any of the Company Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Hi-Impact Training, LLC regarding the use of the Company Services. The failure of Hi-Impact Training, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Hi-Impact Training, LLC is a trademark of Hi-Impact Training, LLC This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact Hi-Impact Training, LLC with any questions regarding this Agreement.
BY MY ACTION TO VIEW OR READ ANY CONTENT ON THIS OR ANY ASSOCIATED SITE OR ANY ASSOCIATED CONTENT ON ANY SITE, I AM STATING THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.